[TR] new 3A stone guards

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 08:49:22 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/23/2008 7:32:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
flashtr3 at cox.net writes:

am in  agreement with you the fit of these stone guards are terrible. I  just
recently installed mine as well. I had to slowly rework the aluminum  to fit
snug against the lower fenders. I almost sent mine back to the  supplier, but
my old ones were so bad I couldn't justify putting them back  on. They had so
many dings & small abrasions of years of driving I  thought the TR3 deserves a
new set.

I was at that point also but could never get my "new" guards to fit. I
finally carefully tapped out the dings, then wet sanded my old guards to  get the
pits out, then buffed them.
Mike Moore

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.