[TR] (no subject)

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 07:26:46 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/23/2008 6:13:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lisa at josephvincelli.com writes:

Hello  All,

I am trying to decide, based off many different points of view,  weather to
look for an A Overdrive or J Overdrive for my 57 TR3. OK group,  would you go
with the performance of the better part of the J or the A for  originality?
Prices seem to be the same although it may be easier to find a  J for sure.

I don't intend on any racing etc,,,and don't intend on  selling, but is it
of less value later with the J and not originial to the  car A?

Thoughts please and also let me know if you have either of these  for sale.

Much  thanks,

Lisa

If I were to start from scratch, I would put a Toyota 5 Speed (Herman van
den Akkers conversion kit) in.
at _www.hvdaconversions.com_ (http://www.hvdaconversions.com)  .
I would not want to install an OD without having it rebuilt. Years  ago, I
spent $900 for an od, and another $600 to have it properly rebuilt.

Best, Mike Moore
(Totally biased because I think its a great product and Herman has been my
close friend for over 20 years)

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.