[TR] VTR - NATC question

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 16 18:26:47 MDT 2008

Aribert,

I have mentioned this on more than one occasion via this list. If you own
and enjoy a Triumph and you can only join one club you should be a member of
VTR.

VTR and the other Triumph oriented clubs have enabled us to enjoy our cars
by bringing us together and promoting our common interest. VTR in part
supports this list that we enjoy. VTR in partnership with the big 3 parts
suppliers have assisted all of us by making parts available such that we can
keep our cars on the road and enjoy driving them. VTR has enabled many
owners to repair their cars via the collection of technical information and
has been a collection point for many modern enhancements tips.

There are many personalities within VTR. Some are very outgoing and others
are laid back. The common thread is our enjoyment of Triumphs. $30.00 per
year is a small price to pay for what we get in return. Why take advantage
of something without contributing to it?

Jerry Van Vlack
VTR #691