[TR] VTR - NATC question

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jul 16 11:45:51 MDT 2008

At the VTR's that I've attended the vendors are usually set up in a large
conference room in the host hotel so anyone can enter and peruse the goods.
I don't think there were any more then 6 or 8 at last year's event.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD