[TR] VTR - NATC question

Blake Discher bdischer at blakedischer.com
Wed Jul 16 19:33:27 MDT 2008

Hi Aribert,

By all means come on out, you're certainly welcome to peruse the
vendors set up in the hotel and walk the car show on Friday at
Riverside Park.  Two vendors, The Roadster Factory http://the-roadster-factory.com/)
  and Little British Car Company (www.lbcarco.com) will be vending at
the show.

Without registering you just won't be able to participate in the
driving events, driving tours and tech sessions, auction, or the 48-
hour Spitfire rebuild sponsored by the North America Spitfire Squadron
(NASS).  You can watch the autocross for free if you like, you need
only sign a waiver and get a wristband to enter the site of the
autocross.

It's adding up to be a great show, full info at www.natc2008.com.
Blake J. Discher, President
Vintage Triumph Register
http://www.vtr.org
1363 East Fisher Freeway, Suite 8, Detroit, MI 48207 | Phone
313.259.4460