[TR] Soldered Wire Connections in Cars

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 11 17:51:38 MDT 2008

I received a phone call one day from Dan Masters to come down to his home in
Tenn, he had designed a wiring harness just for my T/R 3 with the
accessories installed, this was the beginning of his wiring harness business
(Advanced Wiring), and he himself using his kit rewired my entire car, but
he also ==soldered== each and every connection with the harness as he went
along and then used heat shrink tubing on each soldered end, almost 15 years
ago, in that length of time had one wiring problem and that was a stupid act
by the driver/owner, anyway, always soldered all wiring connections, you'll
be glad you did down the road.  "FT"