[TR] switch or knob refurbishing

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 15:45:48 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 3:25:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,  
sumton at sbcglobal.net writes:

apologize for the bandwidth usage, but i've poured through my old  emails
and can't find what i'm looking for.

there is a lister, i  believe, who sells a "pen paint" which is very good for
old  switches.

i bought it some time ago, finally got it out and tested it,  and it
worked great.  i have no idea where it went so i need to order  it again.


Check _www.britcot.com_ (http://www.britcot.com)  for  British Cottage 
Industries...he's listed there.
Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed, 
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced 
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and 
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay

**************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.     

More information about the Triumphs mailing list