[TR] already turned rusty rotors?

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 04:59:58 MST 2008

Paul,
If they are already on the car, leave them on, unless the rust you are
talking about is pitted rust, then take them off.  If they need to be  turned you
will find out when you drive the car by pedal feel, etc.,  etc.
I would rather leave them on and find out they need to be turned then take
them off; rather than take them off and find out they didn't need to be
turned.  Play the odds in your favor; there is a lot to do!
My rotors get rusty from my cars sitting in my garage in  Florida.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO