[TR] Wrong TR3 starter/flywheel combinations?

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 08:54:14 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/27/2008 10:03:36 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mlang99 at comcast.net writes:

I book  marked an early shrouded starter on ebay this evening. I will
have to watch  and see what it sells for. Maybe I can offset some of the
cost of the new  starter by selling my old ones.

Mike

Mike,

Check out Item number: 250208827750 on ebay.  I just got one for my  MGB for
$177.50...saved nearly $2.50 off the buy it now price! wooowoooo!

This fellow has a good reputation on the Spridget list.  I'll let you  know
how the starter works in a week or so.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay