[TR] already turned rusty rotors?

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jan 27 23:35:34 MST 2008

Your FLAPS should be able to put them on the lathe and check for runout,
then you will know if they need to be turned.  Light sanding will take care
of the rust.

William K. Beecher
Beecher Enterprises
(435) 654-1818
(435) 503-2258 MOB
bill_beecher at flash.net

This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information (including attachments) by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your
system and contact the sender.