[TR] [6pack] Source for PVC sleeve ?

robertko at charter.net robertko at charter.net
Tue Jan 15 07:32:53 MST 2008

I found Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc. carried a fairly wide range of sleeve material.  I ordered some of the plastic pvc and fabric conduit for my TR6.  It looks factory and allowed me to clean up some of the wiring when I installed an additional relay (for the running lights - the dash switch was failing due to the current load).  URL is http://www.riwire.com/   Click on Supplies and then click on Metal and Non-Metal Conduit Tubes

Hope this helps.

Robert Kohout
robertko at charter.net
72 and 74 TR6