[TR] Tranny Tunnel

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Jan 3 06:28:15 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/2/2008 9:33:44 PM Central Standard Time,
75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:
> OK....who makes the best fitting after market transmission Cover/Tunnel and
> sealing strip? I'm talking about the Poly ones. I've read good and bad about
> this product but my "fiber" one is not worthy of going back in the car. I
> think it has to do with that one bolt I missed when trying to remove it
> .........drat. I found one on eBay for $80 but he doesn't include a fitting
> kit because "he hasn't found one that meets his standards".

I bought the vacu-formed cover from Roadster Factory back in 1990 and I never
looked back.  It fit perfectly and was an order of magnitude better than the
fiberglass unit I had before.  I don't know if he is still using the same
molds these days but it is likely that if he has a new mold it will be equally
good.  Charles does make the effort to do these things right.

Dave