[TR] Nissongers

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Wed Jan 2 22:08:47 MST 2008

Fred et al-

I had a very similar experience to Fred's with Nisonger. I did not use a
Nisonger refurbished instrument for a long period and when I called to say it
didn't work, they claimed to have never worked on it. Previously, all the work
Nisonger did was timely, well done and priced within reason.

I understand the business has sold and new ownership kept the name. Good idea.
Fred is correct; they did not keep the old values, just the name.

I have since used Palo Alto Speedometer with good success. I got their name
from Hemmings and a customer recommendation. I too recommend them without
reservation.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY