[TR] Nissongers

Joe Burlein supertr6 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 06:19:12 MST 2008

Ditto this one.  I sent  back my speedo they repaired because the speedo
cables are cut too "long" now.  They asked if I'd cut the cable down I
said I had not done so.  When told that I should have since they
recommended it I had to tell them no one told  me a thing and there
wasn't a suggestion in with the speedo.  THEY TOOK THE SPEEDO BACK AND
FIXED IT AGAIN AT NO CHARGE!  It has worked great every since.