[TR] Tranny Tunnel

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 2 20:26:38 MST 2008

OK....who makes the best fitting after market transmission Cover/Tunnel and
sealing strip? I'm talking about the Poly ones. I've read good and bad about
this product but my "fiber" one is not worthy of going back in the car. I
think it has to do with that one bolt I missed when trying to remove it
.........drat. I found one on eBay for $80 but he doesn't include a fitting
kit because "he hasn't found one that meets his standards".

Thanks
Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U