[TR] [6pack] Tranny Tunnel

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 21:01:09 MST 2008

 The secret to an easy installation is to insert the bolts through the bottom of the car so the bolt sticks up through.? Then you can force the tunnel down over the exposed bolts and slide on a washer and nut from the inside of the car.? Much, much easier than trying to get that damn bolt started from above.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108
2002 Mini Cooper S