[TR] Engine Stand Help

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 14:23:33 MST 2008

Bob,
Looking at your pic, I would bolt the arms of your engine stand to the white
arrow. I have the same engine stand & for my TR6 I bolted the arms the same
way; to the outside rear engine plate. One arm went near the starter holes of
the plate. Make sure your at equal distance on the opposite side of the plate.
When you rotate the engine make sure you have a bolt or rod handy to lock it
in place. The locking mechanism is not very good on those cheap stands. Good
Luck,
Ibsen