[TR] TR4 Seat Back Hardware

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Feb 27 08:01:24 MST 2008

Thanks for the leads.  I will look for a part number as I do not see this in
the Moss catalog.

The seat kit I have just received from TRF uses masonite for the backs (as
original) so I am hopeful the clips will still work.  My old seat backs have
a tendency to pop loose on long drives, probably from the flexing that
occurs as I squirm in the seat.

This may be due to the age of the masonite & some damage in the area around
some of the small holes in it possibly from a PO who didn't realize you
slide them down to remove (rather than pry like a door panel).

Geo