[TR] TR4 Seat Back Hardware

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 26 22:33:02 MST 2008

Geo,
I replaced my entire 4a interior last fall and the seat backs were one of
the most frustrating pieces! I found the clips thru TRF and Moss, but since
the new panels were made of thin wood (plywood), these clips were useless. I
ended up using two small chrome screws, one in each top corner, to hold the
panel on. Kind of dress it up too, imho.

Brian
'67 4a

Message: 16