[TR] TR4 Seat Back Hardware

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Tue Feb 26 20:29:06 MST 2008

Late TR4s (from 20877CT) have vinyl-covered masonite panels that form the
backside of the seat upright.  These panels are secured by a bunch of funny
little clips.  I recall that some or all of these are a type that clip on thru
the holes in the masonite then slide (upward) into place to grip the seat
frame.

Anyone know of a source for these clips?  Alternately, a part number or other
applications might help me source a few.  As a last resort there may be some
other type pf clip that works here?  I have seen some seats with screws used
to secure these panels -- works but not what I want to do.

Thanks for any help.

Geo