[TR] Will I regret making these mods?

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 17:37:17 MST 2008

There are others that may ring in on this but IMHO if you rebuild the motor
and therefore reduce the blow by and therefore reduce the crankcase pressure
(such as it is) I think your original vent will do just fine.  My 3A marked
it territory plenty, but not much, if at all, from the vent.  IIWY I would  put
in a modern rear seal.  With the crank out and all, it will be a good
opportunity.
I sprayed my cast manifold on my TR6 with high temp paint and baked it in
the oven before putting it on the car and it still looks sterling after four
years.  I would try that first if you are going for cosmetic because if it
turns out not to your liking, itis easy to remove and do something more  expensive.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)