[TR] TR4 Tow Bar Question

Brian Jones banc8004 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 17:39:50 MST 2008

Do any listers have information on fitting a tow bar to a TR4?

I want to tow a light arrangement of row boat and ultralight trailer.

The boat and trailer are here - its the penultimate picture as you
scroll down: http://www.littlerivermarine.com/accessories.php

I really want to look forward to a Spring where I can take my TR and
boat (which I'm about to buy) to a local water, early in the morning,
row some, fish some, and generally decompress,

Ideally, I'd like a trailer attachment I can remove from the car when
not needed to provide an 'as stock' appearance.

Obviously, building off from the frame rails is the route to success
here, but if anyone has 'Been There, Done That', I'd appreciate your
insights.

Cheers,

Brian