[TR] (no subject)

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 16:40:02 MST 2008

Tony,
I understand that the OD has no bearing on this as the prop shaft maintains
constant rotation, it is the motor that changes.  After I looked more  closely
at the speedo (and others) I realized that my back case has two holes  for
lights to fit into the speedo (not the high beam).  Other 3 speedos I  have seen
do not have lights, rather they rely on central dash lighting (?) and  the
light comes through openings in the case.  I am not sure what I have  here.  The
other numbers on the speedo are SN 6319/06 and then 1216 just  under the
odometer where the 11XX usually is.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO