[TR] [6pack] Differential Mount Repair

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Feb 6 12:09:47 MST 2008

Todd,
That's interesting as I took the template off of VTR too and that had them
butting up against the sides of my mounts. My guess is that it all depends
on how "accurately" the mounts themselves are welded in place.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org