[TR] Differential Mount Repair

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Feb 6 11:19:54 MST 2008

On a TR6, do the re-enforcing brackets fit inside the existing differential
mounting bracket OR do they butt up to the sides of them? I guess the only
difference would be where the welding bead was laid. If the bracket butts to
the side of the mount, the bead would end up more of top and would that
interfere with the differential bushings? I don't think so but wanted to
check with the experts.

Thanks

Bob

Bob Danielson