[TR] no politics please, we're British... but how about those Eagles

Ted triumph66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:18:54 MST 2008

*A team with drive*
The Eagles are planning a car show of sorts during the team's annual
carnival on Aug. 27. Though the lineup is not final, it's expected that
attendees will see Jevon Kearse's Rolls-Royce Phantom, Correll Buckhalter's
'67 Olds Cutlass, Sheldon Brown's 2007 Mercedes S550, 2006 Dodge Ram
MegaCab, and 2004 Suzuki 1000 GSXR motorcycle, and *Dhani Jones' Triumph TR3
*.

Source:  The Philadelphia Inquirer Inqlings column: Bye-bye, Sunny; so long,
Smooth, Aug 10, 2006. pg. 1

I think Jones plays for the Cincy Bengals, now.

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO