[TR] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive, January 2008 Donor S...

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 14:06:58 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/1/2008 3:47:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  Bear
Transerv at aol.com writes:

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet  pleasingly
formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake  manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of  the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected
and
adjusted  as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan  McKay

Whatever the last bid is:  I DOUBLE  IT!

Seriously, I would fork over a C Note for a good  cause.  Besides I need a
Stag sometime.
Count me in if it goes this way.
Darrell

48)