[TR] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive, January 2008 Donor S...

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Fri Feb 1 14:13:08 MST 2008

TR250Driver at aol.com wrote:
> Whatever the last bid is:  I DOUBLE  IT!
>
> Seriously, I would fork over a C Note for a good  cause.  Besides I need a
> Stag sometime.
> Count me in if it goes this way.
> Darrell

Darrell
If you want to be placed on the list of pledging benefactor
contributors, send your name, city/state and email contact with amount to
Oliver at sumton at sbcglobal.net
and he will add you to the list being maintained at
http://www.ranteer.com/misc2/

Although the Raffle tickets have not yet been sorted or printed, my
thinking is that each $100 donated gets a raffle ticket book in return
once they come available.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)