[TR] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive, January 2008 Donor St...

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Fri Feb 1 14:00:03 MST 2008

BearTranserv at aol.com wrote:
> How about I put up the whole $3400 and a little more for parts...with  Ed's
> discount of course, and keep the car after the event?
>
> Robert B.  Houston
> Texan in New Mexico
>
> 63 TR4
Nice Robert ...
But this is a serious and bona fide event.
I' don't think the charity, nor  clubs donating the several thousand
people hours of labor for  the nut-n-bolt restoration would go along
with that one ...  =-O   Now that would be quite the deal, $3400
invested for a $30K return.
The car is going to be used to generate tens of thousands to benefit
charity in the form of the raffle the tickets sold during its drive
across North America.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)