[TR] Facet Pump

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 09:31:35 MST 2008

> Well its Sat morning and the Facet pump is being installed on my 59 TR3A.>
Needed to get the fittings and filter which I now have. In short order I will>
be wiring it up. Great instructions on wiring to the hot side of the coil or>
white wire. So what's the problem? The wire from the harness is white and the>
replacement TRF coil wire to the distributor is white. So which one is>
considered hot. From the harness it comes from the ignition switch which
could> be considered hot. Or from the coil to the distributor could be
considered> hot. Any help on this one would be appreciated.> Alex Manzo> 59
TR3A

I would consider the wire from the switch to the coil to be hot.

Hot just means the power or ungrounded side.

John