[TR] Facet Pump

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 27 09:22:05 MST 2008

Well its Sat morning and the Facet pump is being installed on my 59 TR3A.
Needed to get the fittings and filter which I now have. In short order I will
be wiring it up. Great instructions on wiring to the hot side of the coil or
white wire. So what's the problem? The wire from the harness is white and the
replacement TRF coil wire to the distributor is white. So which one is
considered hot. From the harness it comes from the ignition switch which could
be considered hot. Or from the coil to the distributor could be considered
hot. Any help on this one would be appreciated.
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A