[TR] County eviction!

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 08:32:23 MST 2008

My memory of the Ca. laws regarding eviction from an illegally constructed
house are a little vague since I haven't encountered this situation for many
years.  However, I seem to recall that if you are evicted from an illegal
house someone owes you some moving expenses at least.  Beyond that if the
landlord rented you an illegal house you can recover all the rents you paid
the landlord and maybe damages to boot.

Call J.D. Wells in Soquel at 475-3561.  He has been my attorney for 20 years
and is a good guy.  Tell him Tom White sent you.

Best regards,

Tom