[TR] TR3 hard top FS

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 08:46:51 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/25/2008 7:04:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  DLylis at aol.
com writes:

For  example:  If you use your  neighbors
property as a right of way,  and the neighbor does nothing to stop you,  you
can file and get a  permanent easement to the property as if it was  yours.
The
period of time that this needs to go on and the method by which  the
neighbor
retains rights during your period of usage varies by  jurisdiction,  but most
(if not all) have these kinds of  laws.

My neighbor claimed this, but I (like most people)  had title  insurance.
I filed a claim against my title insurance carrier (who had guaranteed I  had
a clear title). They sent lawyers down to inspect. Their lawyer buried  my
neighbor in legal work and he chose to withdraw his claim.
Mike Moore .
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.