[TR] frame paint

Michael tr3a at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 16:00:20 MST 2008

   Hello,  Andy.  Long  time,  huh?  Welcome  back  from  the  dark.  I'm
   just...umm...back. :)
   Fergie
   1959 TR3A
   TS53990L(O)
   ZoboHerald at aol.com wrote:

No long-term experimentation at this point, since the project is still in
its early stages, but I recently used POR's Chassis Black paint on the GT6
convertible project chassis and some related bits. We put it on with foam
brushes, and it looks great and seems pretty tough (having already bumped it  m
ore
than once with stray tools and such).

--Andy Mace  (back from the dark of the upstate NY ice storm/power outage!)

*Mrs  Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet,  it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines  Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6  vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010
)
http://www.vtr.org