[TR] Test

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 10:34:54 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/13/2008 1:21:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tr3a at comcast.net writes:

Thanks,  Bill! I just took a quick look in the  archives and saw that a
lot  of  old   friends  still  hang out here! Fred Thomas, Brad  Kahler,
LeviLevi  :),  Randall,  Bob   Danielson  and of course, my M-F tractor
"partner"...Dave  Massey! And more, I'm sure. Cool!....
==AM==
I'm still here as well, Michael. Let me be one of the last to  welcome you
back to the list. Nothing personal; it's just that I'm only an  hour or so back
after the upstate NY ice storm/power outage that left me in  the dark (oh, how
could you tell the difference, I hear you say? well...) for  the last 85
hours.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)