[TR] frame paint

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 10:23:47 MST 2008

No long-term experimentation at this point, since the project is still in
its early stages, but I recently used POR's Chassis Black paint on the GT6
convertible project chassis and some related bits. We put it on with foam
brushes, and it looks great and seems pretty tough (having already bumped it  more
than once with stray tools and such).

--Andy Mace  (back from the dark of the upstate NY ice storm/power outage!)

*Mrs  Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet,  it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines  Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6  vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)