[TR] tr3 - who has the rarest collection of parts

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 10:21:31 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/14/2008 2:55:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Loumetelko at aol.com writes:

Fred:
I also have a Avon Triumph TR3  '56  "Wild Country  after shave". ...
As it happens, my mom was the neighborhood Avon pusher, er,  seller at the
time, so I ended up with at least two of them. I'm pretty sure  both probably
still have nearly all the after shave in them. ;-)

--Andy Mace  (back from the dark of the upstate NY ice storm/power outage!)

*Mrs  Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet,  it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines  Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6  vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)