[TR] Government at its worst

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 17:40:29 MST 2008

I have not read all the posts but. . .I bought a car in CT (my TR3A) and
what I learned is that such a thing as a title does not exist for a car over 25
years old.  It is not required in CT.  I shipped it to FL and titled  it here
based upon the fact that CT does not require a title for a car over 25  years
old.  The DMV and the police checked out my claim and agreed and  titled the
car.  I have not seen anything written about CT but based on my  experience I
would say it is true.  See if you can get a dealer to handle  this for you in
MA.  These guys title cars to new owners en masse and are  not likely to put up
with the BS you as an individual have to put up with.

Good luck

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO