[TR] [6pack] J.M. Wagner Sales, Ltd

Mo and Dave MacKay m.d.mackay at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 19:35:09 MST 2008

>David.........I forwarded this to the Triumph Mail List because I know
Justin often

>monitors it. Maybe someone there knows what's going on.

I tried to order a gasket for my TR3A from Justin last year (and kept trying
through this spring). We exchanged a few e-mails in the fall of 2007 at
which point he was out of stock and consumed by his work on a commercial
shoot. He expected he'd be able to attend to Triumph matters by Christmas. I
tried to reach Justin after that but never got a reply.

He's still around however. Justin's last post to the triumphs at autox.net list
was on August 25.

Being unable to source a silicone valve cover gasket through Justin, I found
two other suppliers:

1) Roadster Gaskets: http://roadstergaskets.com/triumph.html

2) Gasket Innovations:
http://www.gasketinnovations.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

I purchased a silicone valve cover gasket from Gasket Innovations. I found
the proprietor (Steve Downing) to be very helpful and responsive. I
installed the gasket just before putting the car away for the winter, so I
can't yet offer an assessment on how well it performs.

NFI.

Regards,

Dave MacKay

TR3A s/n 68639L(O)