[TR] TR3a spare tire lid rubber seal

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Aug 25 18:07:01 MDT 2008

I just put mine on last week, with the lip to the inside as the lid did not
seem to want to seat properly with it turned outwards.  Yes, it still stands
away from the body a little but from previous posts I believe this will
'settle in' after a while.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO