[TR] [Spits] Pertronix Failure

Bob Berger bberger720 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 04:57:03 MDT 2008

Jim & all,

It is an original original OPUS module mounted on the side of the
distributor.  I installed the distributor in the mid 90's when my 2nd
petronix unit died.  One of the places in town that works on MG's & Triumphs
had it in a box and didn't know if it would work, he told me to bring him $5
if it worked. I took him the $5 the next week.  It has finally died.

--
Bob Berger
78 Spitfire