[TR] [Spits] Pertronix Failure

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 18 21:16:50 MDT 2008

The comment about the CEI kit is because (I believe) there was a recall, or
at least a large number of failures with the OPUS distributor, and a great
many were retrofitted to the CEI configuration.  The control box on the
distributor was removed, and the module in a heat sink was mounted nearby.
Same goes for 1500 MG Midgets, which use the Spitfire engine and gearbox..

Karl