[TR] ebay spark plug wire holder?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 16 22:17:37 MDT 2008

I may have asked this already.  I bought something on ebay which I've never
seen before.  It is at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN
X:IT&item=360062695549 and it is a TRIUMPH TR3 CUSTOM HOT ROD PLUG WIRE HOLDER
& DIST CAP.  It would seem to 'leak' current and thus be more of a problem
than a remedy.  I guess other cars might have them (who knows?)  I guess their
purpose is to shield the heat from the wires?  Does anyone on the list have an
idea?

Thanks, Paul   60 TR3

--
It has removed 863 spam emails to date.