[TR] Wiring locations

AA00727 at aol.com AA00727 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 10:00:54 MDT 2008

Hi All,

 I need help with my TR 3 restoration! We are at the point of  installing the
new wiring harness and don't have any good guidance on where the  different
parts of the harness pass through the firewall, route through the  engine bay,
etc. Can anyone tell me where accurate pictures of the original  locations may
be obtained? If not would anyone be willing to email some good  photos of
their cars that would show us where to route the wires and other  plumbing?
 I'm really excited to have reached this point but don't want to have  to
guess at where things should go. Getting it right the first time would save a
lot of time.
 Thanks!
 Gary
 _AA00727 at aol.com_ (mailto:AA00727 at aol.com)