[TR] TR4A Project Update

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 27 16:49:53 MDT 2008

On Sunday 27 April 2008 06:26 pm, Guy D. Huggins wrote:
> Greetings All,

> Finally, with the drive train fully mounted on the chassis, I have reach
> milestone number two! However, I purposely did not fit the manifolds,
> thinking they might possibly interfere with the mounting of the body tub to
> the chassis itself. I will add those once the body tub is on.
>
> As always, updates are on the web site with pics, and a heartfelt thanks to
> everyone for their gracious help and support.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Guy D. Huggins

Guy,

It is ok to mount the manifolds and even the head pipe, there will be plenty
of room to fit the tub.

But dont install the carbs as they will make it almost impossible.

On my TR4 project, I had every thing installed on the engine, including the
radiator but not the carbs and the tub fit just fine.

Bob