[TR] seeking brake knowledge

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 27 16:53:26 MDT 2008

Sorry for 'scaring' the list.

If (hypothetical only) there is a rear wheel cylinder, whose brake line
fitting, fails to tighten sufficiently (so as to slowly leak brake fluid)..
Will this necessarily empty the brake fluid's reservoir?   If so, will it leak
out over several months (while the car is up on a rack), regardless of whether
the brake pedal is up or down?  (The pedal isn't really hooked up yet).

The car is unoperational.  Please cut me some slack.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey

--
It has removed 379 spam emails to date.