[TR] [6pack] Help with odd issue on my TR6

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:45:37 MDT 2008

You obviously need a new header, PI, a hotter cam, a better cooling system,
more compression, close ratio gears, a new rear axle set, stronger front
axels, toyota 5 speed and 4 pot front rotors, roller rockers -- all the
things we need to keep the cars off the road and in repair forever!

Enjoy it while you got it.

--
Chuck Arnold