[TR] Triumph 2000 trailing arms bent?

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 21 07:44:52 MDT 2008

Todd

If you're unable to locate a replacement arm, we've got hundreds of them lying around in the UK:) I
had four once upon a time! Your best port of call is one Chris Witor. Looks like the part you need
is part # 138112 or 138113- according to side if your car's a Mk1 and not one of the Mk II's
(different #) that have snuck in over the years. Chris has an on-line .pdf catalogue and price list
and it looks as though one of these arms (used but he will have checked it) will cost you about
US$30.00 plus freight. His URL is www.chriswitor.com NFI etc

Jonmac