[TR] TR3 Steering box bearings

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Apr 19 18:18:32 MDT 2008

Pulled the end off the steering box today to check and adjust the end-float
and noticed that the outside bearing race was missing four(4) balls.
Hmmm.... it drove pretty good last summer.

Before I shell out $80.to Moss for a new one, does anyone know if this item
is commonly available elsewhere at a reasonable cost? I mic'd the balls and
they are exactly 1/4".

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L