[TR] Winter Officially Over

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 06:14:40 MDT 2008

I don't normally report on things this mundane, but the snow has at last cleared from the front of the TR3A's storage site.  I've pushed the car out into the sunshine and get to spend today outside...that is, the WARM outside...to change the oil, change over to the newfangled silentblocs, grease everything, install the new alternator bracket I fabricated and painted last night, and finish with a nice thorough wash and wax.  The latter would be the car, not me.

Then...ahem...wait for mud season to subside enough to get it out the driveway.

Cannot wait to start killing black flies with my windshield!

Terry Smith, TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire